For Information on Park Facilities see https://lakefyansholidaypark.com.au/family-fun/park-activities/
RECEPTION OPENING HOURS
- Reception is open daily from 8.00am until 6.30pm, there are exceptions such as Christmas Day, if we have been called away or need to be outside there is a buzzer located near the reception entry which contacts us, you are welcome to use this during our opening hours.
WHAT IF I NEED ASSISTANCE OUTSIDE RECEPTION HOURS?
- There is always someone on duty, so if reception is closed please press the buzzer at the front door or call us on 5356 6230. Please be respectful that we also need to unwind at the end of a day so ringing of the buzzer outside reception hours should only be used if Urgently Required. i.e. Illness, assistance with faulty equipment, however change for the BBQ or hiring pool balls is not an urgent request. Don’t forget to check your cabin compendium for tips on televisions, wifi and how to light the oven.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
- Check In is from 2pm for both sites and cabins
- Check Out time is 10am again for both sites and cabins.
- Late Check Out and Early Check In, both of these can be difficult over busy periods so it is best to check this prior to arrival. Busy Periods can include our maintenance times when we have a limited time to complete tasks before the busy holiday period arrives.
WHAT FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE ON SITE
- Three amenities blocks each with their own laundry with washers, dryers and clothes lines.
- Camp Kitchen, limited small appliances for use, microwave, toaster, kettle. A full oven and cook top, two communal refrigerators.
- Free limited WIFI – available throughout the powered section of the park. First 24 hours or 500mb available, not suitable for streaming.
- BBQ’s, we have various BBQ’s located throughout the park these are shown on our park map. www.lakefyansholidaypark.com.au/our-accommodation/park-map/
- Fire Drum Hire – a number are available for powered sites, un-powered sites have a large number of these available. Note we are very strict on the use of fires in the park for obvious safety reasons please see our fire policy for details.www.lakefyansholidaypark.com.au/campfire-safety/
KIOSK ON SITE
- Our shop hours are the same as reception, we have a selection of basic grocery items such as milk, bread & ice as well as those summer essentials like sunscreen, mosquito repellent and the all important tomato sauce.
OUR ONSITE BISTRO
- Click on the link for more details www.lakefyansholidaypark.com.au/all-about-the-food/
- We are currently not on treated drinking water in the park, you can bring your own or enquire with us about an alternative water supply, again the kiosk has water, soft drinks etc for sale.
BEERS & WINES
- We have a selection of both Grampians and Pyrenees wines and some beers available for sale from the Kiosk, however only to those of drinking age and yes we’ll ask for ID.
- For those of us who still prefer to read in black and white hard copy we have daily deliveries of the Herald Sun. During busier periods we do recommend you order one at reception or you may miss out.
- We have two adult bikes and two children bikes. You can hire a bike for half a day ($25) or a full day ($40). BYO Helmets
KAYAK or STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD
- Single Kayaks: $25.00 for first hour or $35.00 for 2 hours
- Family/Double Kayaks: $35.00 for first hour or $55.00 for 2 hours
- Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) : $30.00 per hour.