Stay in great Grampians Accommodation at Lake Fyans Holiday Park, near Halls Gap and Stawell and explore the Grampians National Park and surrounds.
- Halls Gap and Stawell are just 12 minutes drive away.
- The nearby Grampians National Park is unbeatable for bushwalking, climbing, waterfalls, wonderful views, fantastic rock formations, cave painting, close up meeting with kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and emus. Colourful wildflowers bloom throughout the year.
- Browse in the many galleries, craft, produce and gift shops and cafes. Sample our local wines.
- In the Grampians you can also visit Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre and the National Park Information Centre. Stawell is home to the Easter Stawell Gift and Victorias largest working goldmine. Just down the road from Stawell is the Great Western Vineyards with wine-tasting, sales and informative tours.
- Visit the picturesque village of Pomonal, only 3 minutes drive away. Sample the local produce at the monthly market and browse through the General Store/Local Cafe and view local artwork, bits and pieces, etc. Enjoy a pampering massage, facial or other beauty treatment, inhale the fragrance of wildflower nurseries.